Sleeps 4 - Bedrooms 2
This impressive holiday property occupies an enviable position with elevated, panoramic coastal views that are best described as jaw dropping. With the coast on the outside and a country style on the inside, this property has it all.
The open plan living area, much like the rest of the home, features wooden accents, from the timber clad feature wall to the beautiful oak dining table and chairs. Star of the living room though, is the Optimist, smoke effect, log stove, which sits in a huge fireplace accentuated by a real flagstone hearth. This living space is perfect for cosy nights in front of the fire, but because the entire front of the home is glazed, you can enjoy the full benefit of our stunning, panoramic coastal views. Watch the ferry, cruise ships and fishing boats go by, as well as the occasional dolphin or two that often visit the bay!
Muted shades are continued throughout the home's country kitchen. The combination of cream kitchen units with oak knobs and an oak block work-top really bring the kitchen to life. And with an integrated, fridge-freezer and dishwasher the kitchen is neat and streamlined. Did we mention there's even an integrated wine cooler with glass frontage - to keep that perfect bottle of white nice and chilled? Not only does the impressive entrance hall make a statement when entering the home, it's also secretly practical. It's fitted with two, large, floor-to-ceiling cupboards to keep coats, shoes and everyday bits and pieces tidy. There's even room for an oak desk area, complete with an i-pod docking station!
The large master bedroom has everything you would expect, including a beautiful Victorian-style bed with brass embellishments, oak bedside cabinets and an oak dressing table and stool. But what you might not expect is a walk-through wardrobe with built-in, floor-to-ceiling, shelving space, and a large chest of drawers - which all leads onto the immaculate en-suite shower room. Bedroom two makes the most out of every inch with two beautiful oak beds and two built in wardrobes, so guests can be welcomed - and with a home like this to visit, they may not want to leave!
The main bathroom has a second shower and a free standing, roll top bath with chrome feet - just perfect for a long hot soak after a day spent exploring the famous Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path that is accessible directly from the resort, or even just a day spent reading a book in front of the fire!
This truly stunning lodge is aptly named as once you've seen it for yourself it will most certainly be finders keepers!
- Built to BS3632 standards
- Maintenance Free Cladding
- Black uPVC windows, doors, facias and soffits
- Huge fireplace with solid wood mantelpiece and natural grey flagstone hearth
- Optimist, smoke effect log stove
- Feature - natural, oak engineered, wall to fire and bar area
- All integrated appliances including a built-in wine cooler
- Chunky oak wooden desk
- I-Pod docking station
- Large cupboard with lockable door
- Large cupboard with two doors housing washer-dryer
- Natural finish wooden doors
- Natural oak engineered wood flooring to inner hallway and kitchen
- Designer pelmets in wool-mix fabrics on some windows
- Centre glass island cooker hood
- King-size black metal Victorian bed, with brass embellishments
- Chunky oak dressing table and mirror
- Two walk-in showers
- Oak wash stations with deep vessel basins in bathroom and ensuite
- Single ended roll bath with chrome feet in bathroom